Current Employment Opportunities
- People and Culture Specialist (United States)
- Responsable National (e) de Mobilisation et Engagement
- Development Manager
- Policy and Advocacy Officer
- Ghana Country Manager
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager
Current Consulting Opportunities
- There are no consulting opportunities available at this time.
The Free the Slaves internship programs are currently remote and are based on a semester system, with three sessions per year: Spring, Summer, and Fall
- There are no open volunteer opportunities at this time.
Free the Slaves is an equal-opportunity organization. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, consulting opportunities, and internships without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.